Go Wild!! TM
Join us “On Safari!™” and get closer than you ever imagined to majestic birds and animals from around the world as you drive along 9 kilometres of trail, through 7 large Game Reserves, in the comfort of your own vehicle!
- Tickets must be purchased online, in advance. Tickets will NOT be sold onsite.
- Face coverings will be required inside all buildings (restaurant and gift shop), when using our washroom facilities or speaking with an employee.
- Vehicles with cracked windshields are not permitted in the Game Reserves. Safari Tour Bus is not available. For a full list of vehicle restrictions, visit https://lionsafari.com/vehicle-restrictions/
- Pets are not permitted in the drive through Game Reserves. Please leave pets at home as kennels are not available.
- Only members of the same household should travel in the same vehicle. Do not participate in the drive through if you or anyone in the household is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or self isolating.
African Lion Safari strives to ensure the health and safety of all its visitors, staff and animals. Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
African Lion Safari reserves the right to change animal displays without notice. Please be advised that due to COVID-19 health concerns, some species, like our troop of baboons, will not be on display in the reserves.
In accordance with Public Health guidelines, playgrounds, splash pad, tours, and presentation areas are closed to the public.
Please visit our COVID-19 FAQ’s for more information.
2020 ADMISSION TICKETS
- All visitors must have a pre-paid ticket. Tickets will NOT be sold onsite. Children 2 & under do not require an online ticket.
- Tickets valid for specific date and time chosen. Discounts not applicable.
- No refunds or rain checks provided due to inclement weather. All ticket sales are final.